NYU Waitlist 2024

Apparently, my award is yet to be determined! How can I accept an offer of admission without my offer?

How long before the office picks your call in general?
I was on hold for 3 minutes

@ggunell I’m still not in for Tisch either. Hurts a little more after the third wave, haha but I’m happy for everyone else. :smile:

@n12abc it’s only the second waitlist wave though! It seems to me like they will be admitting students every Wednesday. I still have hope :slight_smile:

Stranger Things; Season 1 Episode 5- 28:20

Is anyone here still on waitlist for CAS? I saw some people got in today but I’m just wondering if there’s any more people like me who are still waiting.

@lilykaltinick
I’m still on the waitlist for CAS.

Has anyone (in the waitlist) gotten into Stern?

@lilykaltinick lol dont worry i’m still on the WL for CAS too! I kinda wish I chose Liberal Studies core as a backup…oh well!

@cmf1137 I can’t stop laughing, this made my day. That’s my mood today HA

Has anyone with a portfolio requirement gotten in yet? Or anybody from Steinhardt?

Who still in waitlist for Tandon or Steinhardt?

@hellowaitlist I am accepting Stern!
For CAS folks, people I know got off the CAS waitlist today, but don’t lose hope I don’t think it’s capped!

I got off the WL for Fall 2020 Music Tech at Steinhardt (portfolio required). The “hints” I had were Zoom changing to “member-student” a bit over a week ago, having COA available yesterday, and checklist disappearing at around 1. My housing only shows Summer 2020.

Anyone know when the next wave will be?

Hi!
Are you a domestic or an international student?

just posting now, but i got accepted into CAS earlier today !! good luck to you all !!

Add

I’m still on CAS waitlist too

@production2020 congrats! this is giving me hope, finally hearing some news from the music department :smiley:

hi everyone! I got into Tisch around 2pm today for drama/musical theatre! congrats to everyone else! and to those still waiting, don’t get discouraged. things can always change in the blink of an eye! you all are so smart and talented and dedicated and this admissions decision doesn’t take any of that away from you!