NYU Waitlist 2024

has anyone gotten into the steinhardt music business program from any wave?

How rare have Tandon students been so far? Everyone is mainly CAS or Stern, I’m Tandon and I’ m getting a biiiiiit worried here.

But congrats to everyone who got off the waitlist! You all deserve it.

I got into Tandon. International student…

How long does NYU (admisssions and financial aid offices) usually take before replying to emails?

Also my Zoom just changed to member-student and I know we’ve probably established that zoom accounts don’t mean anything, but I’m just gonna go ahead and get my hopes up to replace the impatience…

Anyone for Tisch film?? It’s like I’ve seen virtually none!

im still waiting for CAS and LS. International US citizen. ED1.

Hi guys! Does it also say for you guys that you aren’t allowed to defer? Also, where is it supposed to say if you are admitted to the fall 2020 or spring 2021 semester? I got admitted to MCC at Steinhardt :slight_smile:

for people whose zoom account shows member-student but haven’t gotten in, i think from my observation this change happened on a week prior to getting off the waitlist. so don’t lose hope yet if we don’t have any other hints (acc i already lost hope I’m just saying this to make myself feel better, feel free to correct me)

I’m still waitlisted for film at tisch. I emailed them and asked if they were still admitting anyone from film but they said that cant say yes or no. Then told me just to keep waiting. I just want to know yes or no already >-<

my zoom changed from member to member-student. Does that mean anything?

I got an email saying I got off the waitlist at tandon for computer engineering at around 2pm

does anyone know if we’re allowed to appeal our financial aid offer once accepted?

when are your zooms changing?

@iamlosingmymind I am an international student :slight_smile:

yes, I was Able to see the COA on Albert and the admitted portal thing, it also let me put in a deposit even before receiving the letter. My housing portal said summer 2020 and the zoom was just member.

@cmf1137 i think i know what scene that is just from memory “He’s wanted to go to NYU since he was 6 years old” lmao I remember that scene from when it came out because I related to it and my sister had just gotten into NYU

@emkaysand I’m waiting on film too… I hope they aren’t full but at the same time why would they keep us on the waitlist if they were? Haven’t seen anyone get off for film yet but maybe it takes longer since we are portfolio required. I hope so!

@xsi103920 I’m also an international student waitlisted by stern. can i ask which country you are from?

got in