NYU Waitlist 2024

Got in LSP

I got off the waitlist today and am accepted into NYU’s Liberal Core Program and I’m probably going to go to CAS as a junior. I’m OOS, financial aid (I got money) and applied RD. I believe odds were not in my favor but after I got waitlisted I sent an email to my admissions representative giving specific reasons as to why I wanted to attend. Please keep the hope and stop obsessing over details. Waitlists will continue coming out until the end of the summer. You may not be able to change your outcome but you can change your outlook and emotions about it. I stayed calm and trusted God and got in. Good luck to everybody!

Anyone else waiting for Tisch Drama P&D?

Anyone still waiting for stern and is from nyc?

im from ny waiting on CAS

If you’re applying to a smaller major, you might not be in luck as there are much fewer waitlist spots

Still waiting for stern :frowning:

I think I’m turning it down due to finances (even tho its almost half tuition with aid) good luck!

any biology majors in CAS got accepted?

Son got in for LS NYC Fall today, not enough FA though…

Which is LSP?

I hope so too! I’ve seen a couple people get into Tisch Drama but no one for film! So it could be taking longer for sure!

@emkaysand Haven’t heard back yet either and I’m going insane! Hoping I get in for film.

Hiii anyone got of steinhardt for studio art?? They also require a portfolio maybe that is why it is taking a longer time ? Just thinking positively here

Ive seen people getting into steinhardt for mcc but none yet in this thread for studio art

Got in for LSP today but applied CAS

Liberal Studies Core Program

I was accepted to CAS first wave but this school is wayyyy to expensive hopefully someone else who can afford will take my spot

Full tuition is a rip-off :frowning: especially since first semester will likely be online. All of the CSU’s announced to go online and NYC is in a worse state. 78k a year just isn’t worth it for any school. I’m thinking about doing jc and transferring

I asked if they had any spots left for Stern and they gave me a very ambiguous answer.