NYU Waitlist 2024

does anyone have any idea or guess of how many people are on the waitlist/accepted their offer? and how many have been taken off so far?

@Georgeshi OMG I get you. Gallatin is like the one of a kind- literally seems like the perfect school for me- but it has also been one of a kind in its silence for the the waitlist and perfectly quiet. I keep thinking the next wave will be it but alas. Waitlist gang never gives up were in this together guys!

does anyone off Gallatin waitlist?

there has been one person in the first wave- but largely nothing

Meeeeee!!! Gallatin I am waiting on you

anyone get off of the meyers waitlist this wave?

Guys Im hoping we here something tomorrow.

OMG. Just the same. Cuz I want to learn so much stuff. Gallatin is just like the Tailor made School for me. I applied Brown, but I get rejected. I think Gallatin is the only chance for me to purse my interdisciplinary study dream. I really hope they gonna to release Gallatin tomorrow. I just cannot wait.

can anybody email to see if we will be getting decisions tomorrow?

or call?

do they send an email once accepted or do you have to constantly check the portal?

@legit1234 portals usually update first and then email

Can someone call and ask maybe when the next wave will be?

Most probably declining my place in Tandon coz they aren’t giving aid!

@aarybalkar You’re situation is so similar to mine. I am also an international from India for Tandon CS Engineering. Still waiting on the waitlist. Hope that I get in soon!

PS: How’s the aid? And what other schools are you accepted/waitlisted at?

First wave was May 6. Second wave was May 13. I assume there is a wave once a week. The next wave will likely be May 20. It wouldn’t be any sooner than 72 hours apart since they need time for people to accept/decline offers.

No last week there was a mini wave on friday- holding hope for tomorrow

im really praying there is a wave tomorrow cuz last friday there was a wave- omg the waiting is becoming so stressful

Hello all! I have been religiously stalking this thread since May 1st, and crossing my fingers and checking every afternoon since, so, I wanted to jump in. I am here for Tisch Drama (not MT), and quickly responded to both Waitlist forms. I sent a few emails to admissions people I’d already been in contact with before May 1st, and called earlier, but that’s all as I know they highly value respect and anonymity. NYU has been my dream school for almost a decade, and, I can’t tell you how much I’m hoping for this. I’m so, so happy for those who already got into Tisch. Go you!! But, knowing there’s already been two waves is making me have some freak outs/wanting to perpetually tear my hair out. This is insanely trying. I’m glad there’s still hope for us, though, and all I can do is keep wishing and thinking positively. I just hope there’s still a chance. I have no idea how this all works, and know with NY there will probably be a little bit of movement even later in the summer. So, all I can do is hope. Thanks to you all, and I just hope the best for everyone who’s counting on this so much. Thank you all.

im going to call tomorrow and ask about their plan for the next waves and will let yall know what they say!