NYU Waitlist 2024

Just a reminder that NYU WL acceptances frequently go into June and this year I would expect a longer WL acceptance period than normal. NYU will send out an email when the class is set and the WL activity is complete. Again - that notice comes in JUNE at the earliest. It’s always good to “love the one you’re with” and if you like your current accepted school and are not likely to accept a WL offer it’s considerate to other prospective students to take yourself off of the WL. But if NYU is your #1, hang in there.

This just sucks its like im holding hope for something that doesn’t seem like its going to happen. Still hoping for a wave today. Gallatin where art thou decisions?

@wheatie1bunny2 Yes I am dance at tisch along with another person on here!

Any news yet?

Good morning everybody! I know this means nothing but my zoom just changed from member to member-student. It was member early this morning. I know this means nothing but honestly it’s good to see changes appear. Good luck everybody, this is a really stressful process but let’s hope for the best but also prepare for the worst.

@2024BoiBoi same

How do you check what your zoom status is?

@hellowaitlist It’s on page 6 of this thread, for both zoom and housing :slight_smile:

zoom seems to be a pretty inconsistent indicator just btw. can anyone see coa?

is anyone waiting on TISCH - Clive Davis?

The main schools that have had a cone of silence is - meyers, Gallatin and tisch
And SPS but like they follow a different time line

Any luck for anyone?

I got in! Into Steinhardt!!

@myche1516
Congratulations! That’s fantastic! Were you accepted today?

thank you! yes, I got the email at 3 p.m

Hi guys, any luck for stern

Not for me @hdjshshs

I’m losing hope for the film program. I haven’t heard of anyone that got in for film and I doubt I have any chance at getting in at this point.

@myche1516 Congrats! did you get good aid? @Lizzybuns don’t lose hope, I emailed today and they told me there will be more waves!

@aisha55 honestly this comment gave me so much hope so thank you for literally making my day!:slight_smile: