NYU Waitlist 2024

I called today and they told me the same thing, more waves to come. They haven’t even reviewed Clive Davis waitlist. Hang in there guys!

@aisha55 this actually made me feel a lot better, thanks for letting me know!

glad I could give you a little more hope! Hopefully many of us on this forum get off!

Do all schools have openings, or did they not specify?

Got into SPS spring today. have faith and continue to pray for the best :slight_smile:

Has anyone gotten into Stern and is from NY?

does anybody know if there are still spots open for CAS? or the liberal core program?

@mikedavis105 hey just wondering if they said that any specific schools closed their waitlist?

Yeah I’m curious if Stern still has spots left

Wondering if Tandon, Steinhardt, or Liberal Studies still have spots

You were told to take the Fall off?

Got into SPS today as well. Guys don’t loose hope and wish you the best luck!

I think almost everyone gets in now for as Spring Term which I believe is even better for us.

*There were several indicators before I got decision.
I was also able to see COA in Albert and there was message that says I am admitted student in Housing Portal. I think I was able to see these just 2-3 hours before I got decision.

*I don’t think Zoom is any indication of decision.

So far I haven’t heard back from NYU Rory Meyers for nursing and will consider it a lost cause.
However I am proud to say that I have committed to my 2nd dream school for my dream major which is UCSD for Biology!

Good luck to my fellow nursing waitlists and I hope for good news for all of you soon! And thank you NYU college confidential forums for a well-informed and enjoyable journey throughout this year’s college decisions!

Signing out,
LeviAru

@Yankeefan20 yup, got in as a spring admit

Hi guys, wondering if stern is still open?

@aaaghosh , There will be at least one… I just declined the offer from NYU - CAS. It was a tough decision, but I will stick to my original choice of U of Toronto. I am still on the waitlist of a couple of other US colleges so may have other opportunities (if I am lucky). If not, I’m happy with my choice in any case. Good luck to you!!

@hdjshshs honestly I’m thinking there will be probably one more wave for Stern

When do you guys think the next wave will be?

Next Wednesday probably

DELETED