NYU Waitlist 2024

At this point I honestly think it could come out at time during weekdays depending on the schools

I just declined my offer so good luck to anyone on the waitlist for Music Tech at Steinhardt.

Hey, can anyone call and ask them about NYUAD’s waitlist? Do you think they’ll accept more people? Till now, they only had 1 wave :’(

I got into liberal studies at 2pm on May 13th (last Wednesday). 27k scholarship.

I hadn’t been checking my portal or anything so I don’t know if there were actually any changes, but I didn’t get an email until the next day.

Here’s my take: there will have to be a minimum of 2 days between waves (as people need to respond to their offers in 48 hours), so if someone on the portal says they got in yesterday, there couldn’t be anything until tomorrow, that being said everything is commonly a week apart. Wednesday at 2 seems to be the most common day and time for waves.

I know it’s easier said then done, but try not to stress, it won’t do you any good. Try not to check your portals until around 2, and don’t worry about any “portal updates” because they are so inconsistent and possibly meaningless.

There are still spots, as people are declining waitlist offers left and right due to lack of money given (as you know NYU is notoriously expensive), and other factors. So hang in there guys, and I hope all of you end up at the college that’s right for you.

That’s very true and makes me feel better. Thanks

@Klay76

I mailed them and the reply I got was:

“Decision making has begun. The process will last until about August 2020.”

That was all.

@BdCollege looks like we got a long summer ahead of us

Thanks! Let’s hope for the best then

Does anyone know if they’ve started accepting kids for Dramatic Writing? I haven’t seen any acceptances from that department yet…

My theory: Mondays = Transfer students, Wednesday = waitlisted fall admits, Friday = waitlisted spring admits with a lil bit of fall as well (but the majority is spring)

I’m waitlisted for collaborative arts at Tisch, haven’t heard a word yet. I’m just trying to forget about it lol

How many of us are still waiting for Stern?

I am still waiting for Stern but it seems to me that they prefer to admit out of state people and I’m from NY so rip ;-;

I’m sure when it comes down to it it won’t make much of a difference. Definitely still have hope.

Thank you for the positive comment. I hope we both get in!

@Ruan3837
I know how you feel. I’m from the city and I only know one person in my whole school that got in ed 1. I know so many that applied and got rejected. I feel hopeful because of the waitlist but the longer i wait. The less hopeful I am.

I felt that statement: "The longer I wait the less hopeful I am. " :frowning: We all need to hang in there.

i’m still waiting for stern?

Im waiting for stern too and live in the city, literally only know one person that got into stern and it was thru waitlist and she ended up rejecting it. hoping we all cook

Is anyone else still waiting for CAS? I’m starting to lose hope and wondering if anyone else relates