NYU Waitlist 2024

@jptd1302 This definitely gave me hope. Thank you so much!

Haven’t been on in a while, but any new updates? It seems like all the waitlist waves are on Wednesdays.

Hoping for stern out of state here! ??

Thank you so much - This sounds promising and something to be hopeful for.

Good luck to everyone!!

@jptd1302 makes me feel a lot better thankyou!

I called admissions yesterday and asked if a majority of their spots for the waitlist had been filled and they said no. (I think that’s their original waitlist spots plus anticipated summer melt)

I was speaking to someone who got off the waitlist last year and she told me that if you send a LOCI then it may actually take longer for you to get your decsion as they consider the new material that you put down so like you shouldnt because the longer you delay the less spots will be left

@eau905 Ahh hi its so nice to hear from somebody else in Meyers!! I have heard nothing from Meyers this entire time so I have no idea whats going on. Really hoping though that they still have spots!!!

Wave tomorrow hopefully?

oof I’m literally so happy to hear that! But does anybody know if there will be a wave tomorrow?

Most likely, for the past few weeks there’s always been a wave on Wednesdays and most Fridays

@jptd1302 Thank you so much for telling us that! Definitely brings back some hope. :smile: Best of luck to you!

Does anyone have any changes?

@ranhavlidi sadly, no. My financial aid still says ‘Financial Aid Year 2018-2019.’ Does anyone else have any changes? Also im CAS.

I applied CAS. I can’t see any changes.

I’m CAS and I can see my COA now but my zoom is still member-student and housing portal just says summer 2020.

@lampschool2 zoom and housing doesn’t really mean anything. Seeing COA is a good sign! Good luck

I have COA!

@jarsofice which school??

International student who applied to stern
Does anyone else can see CoA? I just checked and it appeared