NYU Waitlist 2024

i guess next wednesday. fingers crossed u guys

my zoom changed to member- student exactly a week ago and I have not received any news. Zoom might not mean anything?

I’ve had member-student for a month now and still nothing. Zoom means nothing, period.

Who is still waiting for Stern?

@hellowaitlist me :confused: I’m so anxious. Stern is my dream school…

Got in today, CAS Global Public Health. 1540 SAT, 800 sat bio E, 800 sat chinese, 780 sat math 2, 770 sat chem, 38/45 predicted in IB. 3.7 ish GPA (grade 9 and 10 not that great) 5 AP bio, 5 AP calc BC, 4 AP enviro, 4 AP Chem. International student from Canada. Don’t know if I should go…

@AgelessAmbience Do you think more students will get in?

@hellowaitlist sigh I rly hope so. Didn’t someone ask if the majority of spots in any of the schools have been filled and they said no? I certainly hope it’s true… I mean why would they make the effort to lie when they could just not comment on it?? anyway, fingers crossed there will be more movement on the waitlist!!

Im an international that got into CAS Econs, but I am unable to see any financial aid award next to my status update… Does this mean i didn’t get any?

Did you get any aid?

NYUAD peeps.

Any clue, idea, hope??

@hellowaitlist - I just noticed mine zoom changed to Member-Affiliate- waiting stern - I don’t know what it means?

@BdCollege I have a feeling that NYUAD is not going to accept more students (my thoughts). A few people emailed to the admissions and the reply was the same that they started looking at the waitlist and the process will last until August 2020, for international students it’s not an option as we have visas to do. I think last year email that the there’re no more free spots in the incoming freshman class was sent in the beginning of June, as it’s now the end of May I think the chances are quite slim (at least for NYUAD).

@Rkundu I know same I hope it means we’ll be accepted soon.

@HKnyuad

Ahh. I guess it’s inevitable. But you know, just need an answer quickly. Just to end this suffering quickly.

I can’t do this waiting game anymore.

God I hope theres a wave tomorrow

Please let us know if you do choose to accept NYU’s offer. I live in NYC and am on the CAS waitlist and put an alternative major for Global Public Health, so I want to know if there any more spots for that

@Rkundu Are you out of state aswell?

I don’t know why people keep putting majors with CAS. It’s all undeclared for CAS. I am not sure whether major affects the admission.