NYU Waitlist 2024

Nothing for me. Waiting for Stern

Nothing for me either

Guess nothing today… hope and patience really wearing thin

This is the first Wednesday with no wave. I guess they really are over.

Can someone please call to ask?

Pretty sure someone has, and they said they’re doing it on a rolling basis now. So basically no more waves but they’re still looking at the waitlist

At this point, I really want them to send us a final email/letter that their waitlist spots are all filled up. This whole waiting process has been a vicious cycle to me :frowning: I don’t want to continue this anymore and would rather focus on the college I am committed to.

Can somebody please call the NYU office to check if they will be sending more waves? I am an international student so calling them is quite challenging for me. Thx

@CookiesxCreme oh I see. Thank u! Does this mean we are just waiting for people to decline their offer?

Each person has like a 72 hour window to accept the admission. If they don’t the admission team moves on to the next person.

@y2keo77 I know right?! People keep asking where I’m going for college and I really don’t know what to tell them:( I just want to know my chances and know what to focus on…

The rolling basis concept makes no sense. No students have been accepted since the last wave.

this is so frustrating

@AgelessAmbience Yeah right. Everyone these days is asking me where I am going for college and the fact that I can’t give them a clear answer makes me sad. Of course I am proud of the college I am committed to but NYU has been the top #1 choice for me. I am a ED 1 applicant and have been waiting for their answer since December, which makes me even more desperate.

That actually sucks that you’ve been waiting since December. I agree they just need to pull the bandaid off and tell us there are no more spots.

No sign today… somehow I still feel there will be more acceptances… it’s not a usual year/ time…decision will change… slot will open…

@2024BoiBoi could you add me to the groupme???

i know some ivys released their waitlist decisions last Friday (Columbia and a few others) and the kids they offered to have until this Friday to respond. because of nyus stats this year i wouldn’t doubt it if a lot of kids currently enrolled get into some ivys and accept the offers and free up a bit of room for us. fingers crossed. maybe admissions is waiting until they know for sure how much melt they’re going to have before they admit more? any thoughts?

yo @2024BoiBoi could you add me to the groupme

@thatginger that sounds logical. I rly hope that’s the case!!

Okay what’s going on why is there no wave, that just seems so concerning.