NYU Waitlist 2024

@aarybalkar I received the form but I was initially waitlisted for Stern (selected Tandon and CAS as alternate schools).

It’s May 1st guys. We’re in the endgame now.

I got waitlisted at Tisch for theater! It’s my first choice as well! Let’s hope we get in x

So I keep trying to log into my account for NYU portal. However, something called slate pops up and tells me my account is not authorized. Did anyone who got off the waitlist have a similar experience ? Or anyone else having this issue

I got the offer guys!

`

CONGRATULATIONS that such good news!!! did you get any aid??

@VermontGamecock did you daughter also got the offer for spring 2021?

@ktj0202 Congratulations!!! May I know for which school and major?

@ktj0202 Congrats!!!

congrats!!!

@ktj0202 Congratulations! That is so exciting! What major were you accepted for may I ask?

@ktj0202 are you sure u got off? I have been told that NYU won’t release any waitlist decision till next week.

Its for the spring semester im pretty sure, a couple people got off for that

congrats!!

I don’t think anybody’s been let off the waitlist yet except for professional studies - decision day was today and they didn’t let the majority of the waitlist spring admits know until next week and later

Did anyone get off the waitlist for Gallatin?

1 Like

Hey is anyone here an HEOP or CSTEP applicant?

Where do you see your housing portal. Whenever I open my application portal it shows me the continued interest form and the letter I sent when I got into the waitlist