NYU Waitlist 2024

It is possible the wave was deferred 1 day this week due to the memorial day holiday week. The 72 hours deadline could have been extended to Tuesday rather than the usual Mondays hence the wave may come at Thursday this week . just a guess here…

Is anybody still waiting on a music related major? Also, did anyone get off? Seems like they are taking a while

@ellaturner me for theory&composition, one student got off for music tech and declined the offer

is anybody waiting on Meyers?

@eau905 im still waiting on Myers

Anybody waiting for Tandon?

Still sadly waiting on tisch for film…

Ive seen a couple get off for Clive, Vocal Performance, and Music Biz

I’ve been waiting for tandon, but I haven’t really seen much about tandon on this thread.

Has anyone that has been accepted off the waitlist received an acceptance letter or any mailed correspondence?

Is anyone else waiting for CAS?

I agree. It would make sense that the wave may have been postponed to tomorrow because of Memorial Day. I certainly hope so.

Any Gallatin people waiting/ recieved an offer?

I feel like today is not the day for us. No one seems to have the waitlist “signs” which should have already appeared by now…

Is anybody still waiting for CAS. I am, and im losing hope everyday. I dont think ill get off the waitlist. Do u guys have any idea if there are any waves coming for CAS?

@eau905 @aisha55 Ahhh also waiting for meyers

Any hints for anyone?

nothing for me

Also waiting on Tandon

Did anyone get into today?