NYU Waitlist 2024

Yep I just got accepted into the Liberal Studies Core, I originally applied for CAS, hopefully everyone else gets some good news too!

@JoshuaAndre Congrats!!!

@JoshuaAndre Congratulations!

Wow that’s great to hear. Seems like they really are just accepting individual students one at a time nowadays.

I hope more space somehow opens up at Stern although that’s unlikely

Just accepted to Tandon!!!

OMG I JUST GOT INTO LIBERAL CORES OFF OF CAS!! Don’t lose hope guys!

Just got in #NYU2024!

Accepted into Stern!

@georgeeleven What were your stats?

My daughter was accepted into Tisch today! ??? Congrats to everyone accepted -don’t lose hope for those of you waiting. If ever there was a year to be on the waitlist it’s this year!

I got in!!!

I got into NYU Tandon for the major of Biomolecular and Chemical Engineering today. Good luck guys, Don’t lose hope!

Hi Y’all! I nearly gave up on NYU but I was admitted today. In case anyone needs stats, here are mine:

1240 SAT
4.584 GPA (unweighted)
Admitted to CAS
Graduating Salutatorian of my class, among other awards. Good luck if anyone is still waiting <3

Is anyone still waiting for CAS?

@lilykaltinick I am. Congratulations to all of you!

Hello everyone! I just created this account to say I got also got admitted today into the liberal studies core program! I got a pretty good financial aid offer and will most likely accept. To those who are still waiting, don’t lose hope! Good luck!!!??

congrats everyone!!!

to all who got in, congratulations!! Just wondering if you had any of the indicators beforehand and did you all get ur acceptances around 3 or just throughout the day?

i just got in!