NYU Waitlist 2024

For me, I gave up on looking for indicators because I got very anxious when I didn’t have them. So I only know that I received an email at 4:20 saying to check my portal

thank you so much!

I had a few indicators. My zoom status changed to “Member-Student” from “Member” earlier this week. I was able to view “estimated Cost Of Attendance” earlier today. I was also able to view my financial aid PDF 40 Minutes - 1 hour before my portal was updated today.

@hellowaitlist

4.64 gpa
33 Act
borderline bad essays/decent extra curriculars
I found out I was valedictorian so I think that pushed me in from the waitlist

Do any of you guys know how many days we have to accept our offer?

3 days

@georgeeleven That’s awesome

Did you guys send in a letter of continued interest or did you just wait to hear back? I’m waitlisted for Tisch and I’m feeling hopeless

@jazzie26 I never sent in a LOCI. I just simply accept the waitlist offer and then wrote a quick paragraph as to why NYU was my top choice and sent it.

does anyone accepted into Liberal core Studies want to be added to a groupme (pm me)

I was given four days to accept

Also the aid offer was really good, I only have to pay about $6k/year
Indicators: cost of attendance, checklist was gone

@katty40ify if you don’t mind me asking, what major under tisch was she accepted to?

No notice yet for me. Checklist still present, transfer credit report is available. THIS IS AGONIZING.

I got into liberal studies today and originally applied to CAS! Around a week ago, I sent an email updating activities that I have become involved since submitting the continued wait list form. I believe that significantly helped my chances of getting accepted. For those still waiting, do not lose hope!!! This process has been so random and with everything going on right now, I am sure that NYU still has more applicants to admit!

Hello! I got into the Liberal Studies program today!! :)) kind of unexpected + didn’t get that much fin aid (which was definitely expected) not sure what I’m gonna do now since I’ve already paid deposits and stuff at my state school

Is there anyone waiting for NYU Abu Dhabi results?

Did anyone’s zoom role say member affiliate? Just wondering

I remember having member affiliate in the beginning. A few days before I got in, my status changed to member-student

@Loriksama

Here. Do you have any news ir indication yet?