NYU Waitlist 2024

The “member-student” thing isn’t necessarily a good sign. I’ve had that for a month and had nothing out of it. Take everything besides the checklist or the email with a grain of salt.

@CookiesxCreme

What checklist?

@Loriksama the checklist on your application portal usually disappear about an hour before your admission decision is released

Hey everyone, I just wanted to jump on here to say that I’ve rejected NYU’s offer. So, hopefully one of you guys who are still waiting receive good news soon :slight_smile:

yesterday, my daughter got off the wait-list! She was accepted into TISCH Clive Davis Recorded Music Program!!! She got pretty good financial aid. Only problem she was accepted into Syracuse Bandier Program on a full ride and she was accepted into the Honors Program. She has 5 days to decide. GPA: 4.6 IB Diploma, great audition video! Good luck guys, hang in there!

@candimac omg congrats! Music major here also tho for Steinhardt. Does yesterday mean Saturday June 6?

@koalaqueen which NYU school did you reject the offer from?

it was actually Friday june 5, but she didnt check her email until Sat

Hey! I got accepted off of the waitlist in the first wave, early May, and was wondering if any other students accepted recently received an acceptance letter in mail yet. Congrats to everyone who got in so far, and good luck to all those still waiting.

NYU Abu Dhabi waitlist, did you get any updates so far

Does zoom status member-affiliate mean anything .?

@saha1972 Nope?

CAS

I got off the waitlist on June 5th as well!! I also received a 41K scholarship.
Applied to CAS, but got into LSC for fall 2020 entry term.
I’m not sure if I will accept the offer as I am choosing between Temple honors or NYU LSC (any advice is welcome)

do anyone know when waitlist need to pay for housing ? and if we are guranteed it

CAS, but mine used to be member-affliate. It changed within the past two weeks or so but still no decision from NYU :frowning: I wonder if it’s just a coincidence, or if they’re waiting until the last second for me lmao

Keep hoping guys I got into Tandon after waiting for so long I had no signs but one afternoon I got the message.

no updates on nyuad. i feel like they are full already.

also, my status changed to member -affiliate very recently from member. it happened either yesterday or the day before. i hope it means something, but i guess not.

@nyutroch I don’t think they’re full as some people decided to defer their admission after it was announced that fall is going to be online. Also my zoom changed from member to member student a few weeks ago and nothing since then.

@HKnyuad
Hey. Mine also changed from member to member-student a few days ago.

Btw. Do you notice that the Fall Facebook group seems to increase by one member every few days?

Nothing we can do, I guess.