NYU Waitlist 2024

@BdCollege The number of members in the group almost doesn’t mean anything as some people might be joining later, the number of members is way lower than 500 and NYUAD was planning to have this number of freshman this year. The chances for us remain very small, i think they decided to have one waive and they had enough time to look at the remaining waitlist (which is max 150 people).

@HKnyuad

I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you are correct.

This whole thing has been a helluva ride.

Honestly I have no hope for anyone getting off Gallatin like what the heck is going on?

Who else is still waiting for Stern? Do you guys think we have hope or what.

@bombergirl I feel your pain… Ive given up at this point

@hellowaitlist still waiting for stern! tbh i don’t think our chances are looking too good but i’m still holding on to some hope lmao.

@hellowaitlist I’m still waiting for Stern :confused: so frustrating but I rly don’t want to give up on my dream school.

I know everyone who has gotten in from the waitlist had had amazing stats I think. It feels like I’m very last on the list but there’s no way of knowing.

@hellowaitlist I feel you. I know they said they don’t rank the waitlist, but I can’t help but feel like they haven’t even considered me… If you’re comfortable, could you share your stats?

Is there a difference getting waitlisted as a transfer student?

@irukasensei I believe that the whole process is very similar if not the same. We’re just in different candidate pools :slight_smile:

Yes, still waiting for stern… n hoping for miracle to happen! hoping…

You’ve said this on 4 different college threads now (maybe more by the time this is posted). Is this the site your parent started, as indicated a few posts above yours? Anyway sites like this already exist.

Does anybody see any signs?

No offense, but this seems like more of an advertisement for a college website than something that actually helps us, judging by how both accounts have similar names and have some similar wording in their post…

Please, now’s not the time for advertising your website, since we are all still nervous about admissions.

Edit: Well the posts just got removed and accounts banned

Hey guys! Keep your heads up just got off the waitlist for Gallatin and recieved the Gallatin scholarship ($50,000 a year). My stats where 4.0 gpa and a 1140 sat so there is hope for all of you!

@esquerkrizia Firstly congrats you go!! What time did you get to know and were you emailed or was it an portal update.

also so glad that Gallatin has finally said something

Congratulations!!! Are you a transfer student or first year?

@esquerkrizia Big congrats! Now that even Gallatin said something it brings my hope back up!!!