NYU Waitlist 2024

Congratulations @esquerkrizia!! Thanks for sharing.

Hey guys! I am new here, is there any update about the current waitlist situation? Did anybody contact NYU recently to check whether they are at full capacity or not?

@alol1122 There is no transparency at all. In other words, there is no way for us to know whether they are at full capacity or not until they send an email.

So, do you guys think there will be a wave this friday?

I really do hope so, my zoom status changed to member-student a bit ago and I’m just out on limb hoping for at least a sign from NYU. Good luck with whatever happens :slight_smile:

This happened to me too so I’m hoping its a good sign

That’s fantastic! Congratulations! How did you realize you had been offered? Portal change or email? Are you first year or transfer?

My zoom status changed to member-status in May 3rd…no offer yet… i really hope it will mean something for you people… wish you good luck

Member-student*

Do you think they consider the fact that some students choose to be considered for more than one school? Like I want nyuad first but I would like to go to nyu in new york as well almost equally as much. I just chose nyuad first because I am not from the US so fin aid is an issue in nyc, at least that’s what i’ve heard.

@nyutroch

Did you attend the CW?

Just to make it clear,
Is there anyone who still can’t see a breakdown of Cost Of Attendance (without aid (total:76 256))?

Me… I can’t see my COA

@Loriksama Where can I find COA?

NYU Home>Academics>Albert>Financial Aid>Financial Aid Links>Financial Aid Year 2020-2021>Estimated Cost of Attendance

That’s how it should show up. Mine shows 78,744 which I will definitely not be able to afford without scholarships. ??

@BdCollege @Loriksama May I ask are you both NYUAD applicants? and when did you see the COA?

I am in the NYU nyc waitlist, but just asking

@alol1122

I am a NYUAD applicant. And it has been a long time when I can see my COA, like from April.

Only a few days ago, my zoom status changed to member-student. That’s what’s giving me hope

My COA is different from other people. Does anyone else have the option to pay the fall housing reserve fee?

How to see your COA? from a link? anyone take a gap year before the deadline this month?