NYU Waitlist 2024

Lol, I have situation identical to @BdCollege. Hoping for the best

Not to kill hope or anything but my zoom has said member-student since early may and i have not gotten an offer yet.

I think most people who are accepted to NYU nyc see their COA at friday morning or thursday night. At least that’s what happened for the past waves.

Thus far, having the CoA shown seem to have been the most accurate indicator of acceptance in the following days. I don’t see the CoA myself, but I rly hope I get it soon!

Fwiw- I was just approved to defer my admission until 2021. Hopefully this means one if you can have my spot. Good luck to everyone.

Anyone else just got a waitlist update e-mail?

Yes. Thank goodness they’re still pulling off the waitlist. I thought they were gonna close

Also, where do you check the CoA?

That email didn’t sound like very good news to me. What do you guys make of it?

it definitely didn’t sound great, but the tone they used was better than previous years. I think in previous years they straight up said they didn’t expect to admit any more from the waitlist, but this year they said they’re still monitoring it.

You people are getting mails?

Now I actually feel much more relaxed. But I wouldn’t mind a surprise (if you’re reading this NYU :wink: please um yeah

@slemaa my son received an email

My daughter received an email. Still holding onto hope.

Guys the email stated that they’ve admitted all of their anticipated waitlist spots. This is not good news.

It’s better than nothing to be honest. They’re telling us that it’s basically full, but they may still pull a few others off. I rather have them tell me it’s full but still going rather than nothing and having to wait.

honestly I’m just trying to stay positive and at least it’s not a final email so everybody keep your hopes up!

Can you guys transcribe or copy paste the mail here if others are okay with it or dm it to me.

Tbh, there’s lots of things I’m dealing with right now and hoping seeing what they said might calm me down.

@hellowaitlist my sons email didn’t say that

@spark777 the email said that “We anticipate that these groups represent the majority of the waitlist offers that we will make this year, but we will continue to monitor available space over the coming weeks.” They’re basically saying they are full or nearing full, but due to current circumstances they may still pull off of the waitlist.