NYU Waitlist 2024

What are your stats if you don’t mind and will you be accepting ?

@an12345 I actually got off on June 5 but did not see my email until Sunday. I had given up and stopped checking my email. My stats were not great. I am an IB student, 1140 SAT. 3.89 GPA. Good luck I pray you get in.

@Ctnels Thank you so much!!! congrats

My D got off the waitlist For CAS back in early May, but I haven’t heard anyone get off recently. Good luck to you all. I hope you get off the waitlist too. It’s been a tough few months for everyone waiting.

My stats were 3.72 W (UW should be around 3.5) for GPA and 1540 for SAT. Everyone who checked me said my GPA may have hurt my chances the most. Probably why I’m not gonna get in.

I know they said they won’t prioritize the 2nd semester transcript over everything else, but I kinda hope they would at least check it. Factoring in my 2nd semester, my GPA weighted is almost 3.8

@CookiesxCreme

You did well dude. You did very well. Better than me.

Don’t lose hope yet.

@BdCollege Thank you mate. Good luck to you too!

Anyone get off the waitlist for tandon recently?

As far as I know no news from Steinhardt in a while :confused:

To the people asking about movement in CAS, i got off the waitlist for CAS on June 5th, so I don’t believe all spots are filled

NYUAD updates, anyone?

nothing so far from NYUAD

Does NYU ever send a letter in the mail for those who get off the waitlist?

do people who get off the waitlist still get an admission package?

@BdCollege were you at the cw?

@nyutroch

Yes. CW3

Did anyone email to NYUAD admissions asking if they are going to be at least an email that they’re not planning to take in more people?
The fact that NY campus already sent an email to its waitlisted students saying that the spots are almost filled and AD campus just keeps being silent is kind of disrespectful to the students who has been living in uncertainty for a few months already.

I emailed them days before the letter came, and they gave a pretty generic answer about still waiting and understanding the stress.

To be fair, the other colleges I’m waitlisted for are just as silent.

I just emailed, I will write here what their response will be like

I emailed to NYUAD admissions and that’s what I got: “The waitlist decision process is ongoing until August 2020. We understand that a waitlist offer is often met with mixed emotions and questions about next steps. Please know that we have given your application full consideration for all applicable programs at NYU and that your waitlist offer extends to all schools and global campuses of the university.”