NYU Waitlist 2024

god i hope not

Am I the only one who can see new button next to “Estimated Cost of Attendance” called “Anticipated enrollment”?

It just says that fin-aid depends on the anticipated enrolled credits. Seems like general information that can be available to anyone.

this button also appeared for me and I’m sure it wasn’t there a couple of days ago.

Where can you see this

albert - financial aid - financial aid links - two buttons appear one of them is COA and another one is anticipated enrollment

I also have the anticipated enrollment button. Does it mean smthg? God, help us.
NYUAD wl

it seems like it appeared for nyuad waitlisted people

Maybe for future students ?.

Okay, just trying to stay positive.

Same ‘ere.

Thanks
I see the links but no detail under them.
Is there any breakdown given of COA or its just a button?

Can you tell me where your seeing this, or a picture. Thanks!

@saha1972 if you press a button with estimated cost of attendance it just gives you a breakdown of the cost of attendance without a scholarship and if you press anticipated enrollment button it’s just a lot of info I don’t understand the meaning of but it says: "Your award is based upon the number of anticipated enrolled credits listed for each semester below. If your actual enrolled credits will differ from the amount anticipated, only then should you change the current anticipated credits.

If you change your credits your financial aid may be adjusted accordingly. The change will not be effective immediately.
Please do not change the points unless you are confident of your enrollment plans.
Please also note that undergraduate students are not eligible for full or half- time equivalencies and should not select that option.

Please note if you are withdrawing or otherwise not going to attend for the semester this is not where you inform the University of your intent. Please contact your advisor if you do not plan to enroll."

it looks like a nyuad thing

I’m from NYU NYC and I can see it as well. Am I the only one that has the option of paying for fall housing deposit? It’s on the housing tab of Albert, it opens up a new window and there’s a “deposits” tab on there.

@choyfa according to previous waves those who could see deposit button got in, maybe that’s a green light for you)

@choyfa is it “fall housing reserv fee” and a 1000$ payment?

If it is, I can do that too, even if I’m ONLY NYUAD applicant. BTW, it doesn’t specify campus.

I have that as well… Ive had it since last month though. I hope it means something

From what I have seen, the “fall reserve fee” has always been there for everyone. There were speculations about it before the last few waves, but it hasn’t been an accurate indicator…

Yea it’s the $1000 payment. It has been there since the beginning of the month so I don’t really think it is an indicator anymore. I was just wondering if anyone else had it. Thanks guys!

NYU NYC waitlisted students… do you guys think we still have a chance?