NYU Waitlist 2024

@gconboy me! First choice Music Business second choice MCC

@gconboy me! First choice is Music Business and second choice MCC. Applied RD

I got waitlisted ED1 as well for steinhardt!

I’m waitlisted RD for Tisch Drama.

I’m waitlisted RD for CAS as a history major

waitlisted Rd for CAS poli sci. Also, I am pretty sure that if you submit your initial waitlist interest form after mid-April they don’t send at a continued interest one since they recently just got the first one. However that could be wrong, just what someone mentioned in the 2023 thread. Also yeah tisch and another school started hearing the first Tuesday of may last year which was the 7th, so probably by end of this week, the first wave will be out! best of luck to everyone!

Waitlisted for Stern, RD, and in continue interest form I did not pick any other choice

@OliverToliver I submitted my first waitlist form on December 13 and I still got a continued interest form - I don’t think it has anything to do with when you first submitted the form :slight_smile:

I’m waitlisted RD for Steinhardt music composition, good luck to everyone!

Any ED1 Cas waitlists here besides me? Good luck to yall. The earliest we might hear back will probably be on Tuesday. My guess is that they’ve already begun to identify those they want to admit.

ED 1 Steinhardt Applied Psychology waitlist - chose Tandon, other programs in Steinhardt , liberal studies and CAS

I saw something about the continued interest form email also having something about a virtual interview on reddit?? literally for the life of me cannot find the thread again but has anyone else heard this/had that in the email too??

please ignore previous post!!!

I found the thread again - read the title and saw it was for law school.

hi! i got waitlisted too from ED1 for CAS and liberal studies! it’s been almost 6 months and im so anxious to see what happens I wish the best of luck to everyone waiting!!

@gconboy bruh u gave me a heart attack LOL.

@gconboy SAME MAJOR! I applied ED1 too!

@gconboy my major is arts at steinhardt! Second choice stern

Do you think they will release waitlist offers based from schools as school of professional studies released first?

If yes, are there any signs from last years thread or will it be just random for us

@UCLAParent123 I’m so sorry but if makes you feel better I had a heart attack too?

@MaiMai1011 wow!! I haven’t seen anyone in education yet - have you heard anything in previous years what waitlist offers look like to our major?