NYU Waitlist 2024

Im seeing the RD kids freak out about housing changes. They have nothing to do with anything most likely. I do not think I am getting accepted at all or that a decision will arrive at 12 sharp but still hanging on to that 1 percent hope.

An SPS is probably kids applying to the school of social work.

Are we getting decisions same as RD? Like I applied to SPS and I saw from last year’s thread people who applied to SPS and few other colleges got their decisions same as RD. But who knows.

Yes same! I applied to Steinhardt for ED1 and saw posts from last year’s thread. I also opted for alternative programs at tandon and Steinhardt on waitlist form. Hopefully we get a decision or some sort of update.

1 Like

admissions posted that its coming out at 12 EST so that part is confirmed

Hmm hopefully that means 12pm or throughout the day for ED waitlists and not some where from May-August cuz that would suck .

still have the waitlist offer form and the checklist…:confused:

RD students started getting decisions

anyone get off waitlist?

No decision yet my checklist and portal look the same

same. guess we’ll be waiting until may

sadly i was really hopeful.

rd kid waitlisted here. does anyone know what the waitlist acceptance rate is?

Hello! No the waitlist is not ranked and I havent seen acceptance rates for any years.

They say some years they were able to admit a few hundred students and at other times they were able to admit nobody. Hopefully , we will get in!

@Ahonaa031 got it - thanks!

Not yet waiting still. This is just giving me anxiety.

I wish we get decision today. Especially I saw in the last year’s thread SPS Applicants got on same day as RD.

Waitlisted RD

I heard that NYU accepted quite a few off of the waitlist last year. Can anyone confirm?

I dont know if it was a lot of people but good luck

Anybody have a link with the waitlist stats from last year?