NYU Waitlist 2024

mine said member and changed to member-student as well. def don’t know if that means anything but I’m not gonna read too much into it and I encourage you to do the same :slight_smile: don’t give yourself more stress!!

Anybody know what member-affiliate means on zoom? The signs probably don’t mean anything but that doesn’t stop me from stressing about them!! I’m mostly just weirded out because it seems like nobody else has this lol. Sorry for posting so much about this it must be annoying.

Also good luck everyone! I hope the first wave comes tomorrow and we all get in! We deserve it with all of this stress

sorry for the double post but does anyone only have a summer 2020 application form on their housing portal?? and also does this mean anything bad?

anyone have the zoom link so i can see what it says?

@supercupcakes idk what the link is but if you go to NYU Home and go to the work tab you can click on NYU Zoom. That’s how I get there

@supercupcakes https://nyu.zoom.us/account

Mine used to just say member but it also changed to member-student but I’m just so done with universities it has tired me out so much lol. Also, @UCLAParent123 are you going to be going to UCLA next semester if NYU doesn’t work out?? Bc I am and I am somewhat excited

My zoom also changed to member student, but originally was just member, however I’m RD and submitted forum day after I was waitlisted, so doubt it’s anything meaningful. Also, all our housing portals will no longer have spring lol cause we’re in May now, so registration for it passed.

I also want to say best of luck to everyone!! I know this is stressful, just hang in there, guys!

@UCLAParent123 thank you!! mine says member-student and it used to say member before, but i’m gonna try to not read much into it

Considering the fact that there is still uncertainty on NYU’s end regarding whether or not you’ll accept their offer off the waitlist (as they said in their emails “considering financial ability” or something similar to that), I think it’s jumping the gun if changing the status to “member-student” would mean acceptance off the waitlist.

My friend called NYU today and the lady who picked up said they’d start looking at waitlists on May 5th. So maybe the first wave will be tomorrow hopefully?

ughhhhh i am still only a member… literally praying that it doesn’t mean anything

Mine weirdly says member-staff and admin. I mean we all know this stuff doesn’t really mean anything but its always fun and even relieving to speculate.

@NickiS HI, same here. I got waitlisted for STERN. Do you know when they’re going to email us about the waitlist? Like whether we got off it or not?

@hdjshshs I guess they will start accepting off the WL today (most of it), and until August (a few). Good luck, hope we all get in

Today MIGHT be the day! Good luck to everybody.

guys my houding portal says this-
Attention
Thank you for your interest in housing at NYU. Due to high demand for server access, service may be temporarily interrupted. Not to worry! Please check back in a few minutes to complete your application. Thank you!
anyone else?

Hmmm, I just checked mine and does not say anything about it. It just gives me option of choosing Summer 2020.

did anyone get off the waitlist yet?