NYU Waitlist 2024

anyone else waitlisted for Tisch??

Last year I think the first person got off the waitlist at around 4 PM EST? Not sure about this year though.

usually all decisions come out around 4 pm est

Has anyone had other changes to their portal? Like has the waitlist form disappears yet for anyone/checklist gone too?

Does anyone have Fall 2020 on housing portal? I just checked and it said, “Our records indicate that you have not yet submitted your deposit to accept your admission to the University. Once you have accepted, you will be able to access the housing application.”

@sjj575 omg same lol it didnt say that yesterday. seems like a good sign

@sjj575 omg I got that too!! im confused lol

@sjj575 i have that as well! ah i’m so stressed out LOL

maybe we are overreacting and everyone got it lol

mini still says summer 2020 - really hoping this doesn’t mean anything too significant because I’m kinda freaking out

When I had Fall 2020 on my housing portal back in December for ED, I was deferred (some others were rejected). People who had Summer 2020 were the ones who got accepted. I really don’t think it means anything at this point.

For those with the change in housing message- what school are you waiting to hear from?

Mine still says summer 2020 however, my financial aid portal has changed when I went to financial aid links. It shows aid year and award (but no data to show). That changed from yesterday which had no update or information on the page

yeah, sorry for freaking out, i just got excited because it said “you have to accept your admission to the university”, so i wasn’t sure if it was a good sign or not.

also I still have my checklists

No, I was an ED student and I wasn’t accepted with fall 2020. PPL with summer and academic year were the ones who were accepted.

I’m waiting for CAS rn

@lerina Did you have this message below fall 2020? “Our records indicate that you have not yet submitted your deposit to accept your admission to the University. Once you have accepted, you will be able to access the housing application.”

lol but my housing application only has summer 2020, doesn’t say anything about academic year :frowning:

I remember last year’s forum mentioned something that housing was super unreliable - some people had changes to it and everybody was trying to figure out what it meant, and in the end, it didn’t really matter. same thing with the interest email - some people got in and didn’t get in, and some people didn’t get in and ended up getting an offer.