NYU Waitlist 2024

My housing portal was updated. It’s now showing me Summer 2020 and 2020-2021 Academic Year. If I go to the housing application page, I can apply to the housing for the Fall and Spring term. This is so confusing. Also, my zoom is indicating me as member-student. :frowning: Does that indicate anything?

Has anybody gotten off the waitlist for fall 2020 so far? Best of luck to everyone

omg where’d you hear this? mine is just member

Any changes with housing portals, zoom memberships, etc. do not indicate anything. This has been noted over and over again.

does anyone have any updates?

nope

Nope. Everything seems the same.

When I logged in I saw the admissions decision from December and my heart skipped a beat because I thought it was a waitlist decision but it was just the old one.

Gonna give it a few more minutes before calling it quits for today.

everytime I get an email notification I jump up and its not the one im hoping for :frowning:

Oh well, looks like it’s gonna be tomorrow … the next 24 hours will feel extra long

@asdfghjkl350 Its not for sure yet I’m gonna keep checking every hour. Fingers crossed

Im going to sleep oops, hopefully some good news will be coming to all of us very soon :slight_smile:

Has anyone waitlisted at Stern had any changes to their portals/ housing applications/ zoom member?? I’m waitlisted at Stern and nothing has changed yet.

@jahseh same. I was browsing last year’s thread and someone got off the liberal studies core program around 4:00 PM (PST) May 7 (Tuesday) last year and another got off 10 pm EST that same day. Wouldn’t hurt to wait around today :slight_smile:

I was just looking at my housing portal, and under Fall 2020 it says “Our records indicate that you have not yet submitted your deposit to accept your admission to the University. Once you have accepted, you will be able to access the housing application.” Anyone else have this? Does anyone have any idea what it means? My application portal hasn’t been updated.

@NEU2020 I’m also waiting on Stern. Nothing’s changed on my portal/housing/zoom. I have member-affiliate.

Housing: Summer 2020
Zoom: Staff-Admin

I just read through the whole NYU Transfer thread for 2020…they’ve also had the same questions as us, but it’s shown that there isn’t a consistent pattern in acceptance indicators. So like let’s wait until tomorrow. Okay? Okay.

Housing changes are very inconsistent. I was so happy everytime i saw a change in december just to get waitlisted. We can go until friday if we waited this long for a decision.

agreed. it doesn’t make sense to constantly report housing updates - they often have no correlation. the only thing that is a true indicator of a decision is an update to your portal.

@gconboy Agree. Seriously don’t think housing portal and zoom have any correlation with our final final decision.