NYU Waitlist 2024

do we know for sure that they will be taking off a majority of their planned waitlist students tomorrow? or could it still be any day later this week?

Anyone who is saying it means nothing is just mad that they didn’t get it. It is a very obvious sign that states admission to the university. If it was a mistake then everyone would have gotten it.

it literally means nothing lmao

@kripsey

There were similar signs for RD and it didn’t mean anything. It’s also possible people that “got it” don’t want to get their hopes up for no reason.

truth lmao

haha clearly we are all very stressed

have tisch decisions already come out??

Can anyone actually submit a housing application form for academic year 2020-2021? Because I can and I submitted it, then I got an email saying that they will notify me end of May if I get the housing.

This is the link
https://housing.nyu.edu/PortalXNYC/3EAF4BAF/15/170/Academic_Year_Applic-Term_Selector

I can do it too. I didn’t complete it yet though.

If you can do it, did you also get the fall 2020 message on this link

https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

as tempting as it may be to try i dont think we should be taking away housing spots for people that are definitely going to nyu (as already admitted students) plus i read somewhere earlier in this thread that theyre providing housing to almost everyone including people affected by covid 19 that need it, i think we shouldnt take the chance of complicating the process for them lol

@krispey no, i had the fall 2020 message but when i clicked on the link it just gave me an error:invalid type of message

Even though I can access to application of 2020-2021 academic year housing, I didn’t get the message. What’s your messange saying?

@musicalpolitics same here. I also get the invalid message. @krispey are you sure you put the right link down?

@musicalpolitics same! i have the fall 2020 message but i can’t access that link. i used to be able to fill out the academic year form before my portal changed, though.

I might have linked something incorrectly, it’s the where you apply for housing

@sunsetpeaches your portal changed to what? and which portal

@krispey did you have the fall 2020 message?

yea I have the message. It’s so promising and it feels like I got in, but I am not trusting until I see portal update. Does anyone know if they are going to release a wave soon? I applied CAS.

It is shown Fall 2020 message under my housing portal now “Our records indicate that you have not yet submitted your deposit to accept your admission to the University. Once you have accepted, you will be able to access the housing application.”
and also, in albert portal, under Application status, there is a button “Admitted Students”, but my application portal doesn’t have anything.