NYU Waitlist 2024

@sunsetpeaches yes me too

what school are you applying to?

@stellarpasta we’re CAS with a second choice in gallatin

@musicalpolitics omg we are really riding this out together haha, good luck everyone, fingers crossed for you all!

anybody whose checklist got removed from stern?

mine is gone. CAS

@stellarpasta My checklist got removed and I’m Stern.

That’s an hour away!! Crazy, good luck guys :slight_smile:

this is so weird. I have changes to my housing portal - now I have the fall 2020 option with the message about accepting admission before I can apply for housing, and I can view my cost of attendance + other stuff in my financial aid section. I don’t have anything on Albert, but I also applied to Steinhardt with Liberal Studies as my second choice on my waitlist form. Everybody who had the Albert change applied to CAS right? This could be an indicator of the order of schools.

@musicalpolitics don’t know if mine is but my portal is significantly shorter than before- I had the albert “hint” too before it disappeared

@UCLAParent123 No, I mean I have documents linked for 2020-2021 now – didn’t have that before? I can click through them and see financial aid

@gconboy where is the housing portal located?

@schmendy27 yeah so basically you should still be able to see that you submitted a waitlist form, but the application checklist with the transcripts, scores, etc should be gone! at least thats how it was for me

@gconboy I’m Steinhardt (w/ LS, CAS, and Gallatin as alternates) and have that as well

My checklist is still there for me. Anyone else?

Nothing has changed for me… So I was wondering when will the 2nd wave be?

Hey guys, I was wondering if the waitlist is need-aware? Are you guys (with changes) full pay and domestic?

I indicated I would take less aid if admitted.

Is it out for anyone? Didn’t someone say it would come out at 2?

@schmendy27 the housing portal is located in nyu home under the nyu life button on the side - scroll all the way down and you can find the housing button which will take you to either Summer 2020 or Fall 2020 with a message