NYU Waitlist 2024

same my checklist is still there rip…whens the next wave LOL

I saw 2 by somebody earlier as well- no clue if it’s true or not.

My checklist is still there and I applied for Tisch.

@asdfghjkl350 did you have the fall 2020 message yesterday? i didn’t and it just changed for me today. and yesterday when I clicked on them it just said there are no wards available - today I can see my entire cost of attendance and summary. was this the same for you and what did apply for in steinhardt?

My checklist is still there… Tandon

Well I’m in EST time and it’s 1:05 here, so it’ll probably be another hour.

for people who get in are you absolutely picking NYU ???

my checklist disappeared. freaking out and i applied for steinhardt

when did it disappear?

@gconboy great. Thank you!

I think the only reliable information is when your application portal is updated.

@stellarpasta i just checked it and it was gone. i can only see the submission of my waitlist forms.

For the people who don’t have checklist what did your zoom say?

@gconboy Nope, I only had Summer 2020 yesterday and the financial aid links didn’t go through until this morning. I applied for Teaching 7-12

have checklists disappearing in the past measnt anything?? like do the ones that disappear mean something positive or does that happen for everyone

My checklist is still there and I applied to Steinhardt with alternates in Tandon and steinhardt.
might be wrong …
I think that if you applied to CAS or another major but put your second choice as CAS or Gallatin… today is your day !

NYU is so expensive. I don’t know how everyone affords this lmao.

im a tisch applicant and nothing is changed here. still have the checklist and no housing change. any other tisch students know anything

When I click the housing forms it says in a little box “Our records indicate that you have not yet submitted your deposit to accept your admission to the University. Once you have accepted, you will be able to access the housing application.” Anybody else?

@StanfordTree3 —I applied for Tisch and also have had no changes today.