NYU Waitlist 2024

@schmendy27 yeah that’s what the Fall 2020 message that some people got says. try not to read too much into housing though, it’s pretty unreliable

@asdfghjkl350 i applied for childhood education :slight_smile: I sincerely hope that everyone gets the decisions you’re hoping for. this has been extremely stressful and I’m proud of us for making it this far lol

I like die a little everyday when i see no sign of acceptance or even a rejection. Its crazy .

Where can you see the checklist?

any indicators of acceptance for people waiting for LS/CAS?

my checklist disappeared and i’m waitlisted at CAS

i’m seriously hoping that the checklist means something positive, rather than just a universal thing for everyone that’s more of a neutral

my checklist did not disappear, tandon

its a good sign it means theyve reached a decision

Anyone Stern who has their checklist removed?

I told my parents I got accepted cuz I saw congratulation on admission on the Albert thing, I really hope that I do cuz that’s embarrassing if nothing happens in 30 minutes

Anyone know when the second wave would come out?

^^ second wave pls

I’ve been waiting since December haha. NYU plsz let me in. The second week will probably be early next week since waitlist admits have 3 days to decide I believe.

Hopefully it’s like UCLA where they release a wave daily.

it feels like it should come out today but who knows… would not be the first disappointment of the college process maybe the 50th though! Haha its all a learning, growing, and surviving experience.

btw i am waitlisted at CAS primarily and selected around 10 other options and don’t have the checklist but I do have the deposit payment and Fall 2020 offer of admission thing

Anyone who did Steinhardt or Tandon have their checklist disappear?

what were the options for the continued interest form… just trying to remember

@krispey lmaoooo im weak gluck.

when did everyone (who doesn’t have the checklist) submit the first waitlist form