NYU Waitlist 2024

Can anyone accepted PLEASE say whether they applied RD or ED?? This is important!

does it matter when you get off the waitlist? Like If you filled in the forms later and didn’t get in today and stuff it doesn’t mean anything abt you as a student right. Or are you less likely to get in in the second wave.

School: Stern
“Hints”: Fall 2020 portal, Zoom status as member-student, Albert accept/decline option present (but disappeared later, just like everyone else’s)

Notes: I turned in my waitlist form April 25, did not receive a continued interest letter, am OOS, no financial aid

Good Luck to you all!!

Could it be that waves have more acceptances from a specific school? Seeing more CAS today

Just got into Stern from NJ. Not sure if I can afford it though, since I got no aid. It’ll cost me $80K

I called and they didn’t divulge much info, they said they don’t have a fixed date (they said they don’t know for sure about next week or two weeks for now or any date really) but put importance on that 72 hour SIR deadline. They did not divulge how they do the waves either, and who gets it and who doesn’t for each wave.

Congratulations to all who got off the waitlist today! Any internationals for CAS?

were any OOS CAS students who applied RD accepted?

If there were people accepted off the waitlist for SPS for Spring term, does that mean there wasn’t even space for Fall hence there is a really slim chance that I would get accepted? As if they do have space for Fall why did they accept applicants for Spring term, any ideas?

@succulent123 yeah i was

I also called. She told me that they don’t know if there will be another wave at all… idk if I should believer her or not

who did you call?

@UCLAParent123 just curious, who did you call?

For those that were accepted today, did you see that on your portal, by email, or both?

so since a lot of us havent heard back, do we have a lower chance of being accepted in the next waves? assuming that most people that got in today will accept the offer?

If you got in, are you full-pay or close to it? (70k+ out of pocket)

@gconboy ay congrats!! accepted steinhardt here as well

I got in for full pay (pretty much 75k+). I’m appealing it right now.

Did everyone that got accepted have the hints( ie housing portal, albert, checklist)? Did anyone get in with out any changes?

For those that were accepted today, did you see that on your portal, by email, or both?