NYU Waitlist 2024

@afluffycat If you don’t mind saying, what were your stats and when did you apply, ED1, ED2, or RD?

I got in to CAS! Applied RD. Won’t be going sadly because they expect me to pay almost full tuition, the only aid they gave me was a few loans that didn’t even dent the cost. Sucks that they aren’t more flexible with financial aid.

Anyone hear from Tandon?

I only saw the status update through the portal – the email usually comes a couple hours later

Was waitlisted EDI Steinhardt if that helps

Do you think thats it for today? Any chance they update more portals by the end of today?

Anyone Stern admitted: are you full-pay or close? I want to see if this first wave is primarily populated by full-pay and if those admitted will be going

did anyone get decent aid???

I got into the Liberal Studies Core with no financial aid. I’m surprised I got in but will not be attending. Congrats to all who got accepted!

1 Like

Hey guys, can you help me out here. If there were people accepted off the waitlist for SPS for Spring term, does that mean there wasn’t even space for Fall hence there is a really slim chance that I would get accepted? As if they do have space for Fall why did they accept applicants for Spring term, any ideas?

My son just got accepted off the waitlist to Tandon a few minutes ago

anyone get decent financial aid?

Yea sure!

Stats
GPA: 4.7/5
ACT: 35
Classload: taken 14 APS as of senior year, all 4 or 5s, rest were honors
SAT: did not submit, but I’m a National Merit Finalist
Sat Subject: Math (800), Chemistry (800)
Extracurriculars (no particular order): BPA, Leadership position in Robotics, 2 internships, Scholastic Art & Writing awards, tutoring experience, work experience

applied: RD

Hope this helps

@NefiSF did your son have all the indicators?

like the zoom link and housing portal things?

anyone for gallatin

and his checklist disappearing

@NefiSF did your son get an email? Also is he a regular decision applicant? If you don’t mind can you state his major and test scores and if he will be attending?

@musicalpolitics congrats and thank you!

@afluffycat will you be attending NYU?