NYU Waitlist 2024

Sure. I didn’t have any updates as well. What does your housing/zoom/albert look like?

Will you be going???

Hi all. I just got off the waitlist to NYU-Stern with a C and a B on my transcript for Senior year, so for those who are worried about grades, I don’t think they are that impactful.

For those that got in today- did you get emails yet?

Also I applied Regular Decision and got waitlisted. Always to NYU- Business with CORE. 35 ACT, Full IB, 5 AP exams, submitted waitlist on May 1.

I got an email around 1 I think.

I was accepted off the waitlist to Liberal Studies today! I got both an email and an update in my portal. I didn’t recieve any amount of financial aid though.

Originally applied to CAS for ED1

I was just accepted into Global Liberal Studies (basically undeclared). I’m not sure if I’m going but I might. I applied RD to CAS and Steinhardt.

Not sure how I got in because my stats are not amazing:

• 3.54 GPA UW (it wouldn’t be much higher weighted, maybe like a 3.7)
  • 32 ACT Superscore (35E, 28M, 34R, 29S, 10W)
  • 3 Sports-related ECs, 2 Jobs working around 60 hours/week over the summer, Speech/Drama, Church Leadership
  • 7 APs and 4 Dual Enrollment classes

I also had 2 Cs on my report card for my first semester of Senior year.

My essays were very strong. I wrote about cornfields and how they’ve inspired my learning and my Why NYU essay was extremely specific.

thanks @afluffycat our stats are similar hopefully it helps a little. Did you get decent aid?

Did anyone get off the waitlist for the BPE program at NYU Stern? Also, huge congrats to everyone who got in!

So, it sounds like no one from tisch got off the waitlist? Anyone hear from tisch?

@succulent123 thank you!! good luck and i hope everything works out the way you want it to :slight_smile:

Accepted into NYU Stern going to be a hard decision between that and Vanderbilt.

so it looks like literally no one is getting aid … RIP

@lakenalexandria did you get any of the “hints”

hate to be this person, but if someone else calls admission can you please ask about Rory meyers nursing? I would but I’m unsure about who to call and how to ask. Congrats to everyone who got accepted btw!

also does anybody know if they are going to be rolling admissions out the entire day

@aaaghosh I don’t think they are.

@aaaghosh doesn’t seem like it it’s been an hour since the first release

My friend got off waitlist for Tisch.