NYU Waitlist 2024

those who got off the waitlist. does your zoom says student?

@brilliantwriter I received 10k in financial aid per year (not much, but more than my other school offers)

For those who care, my zoom stated student/member-student and I had the summer portal, but still nothing. It means nothing.

@CookiesxCreme how do you check your zoom?

those who got in, is your application checklist gone?

@ilovesoccer123 Yes, definitely!

@delvir what time did your friend hear back from tisch? and what major?

@jahseh no aid unfortunately…haha

I didn’t get an email, but it says im in on my portal. Idk what this means.

@afluffycat did you have your checklist disappear?

just got in. sten applied psychology. last night my zoom was member and housing was summer 2020. 72 hours to accept even though ive commited to a school i equally love

so ig it is kind of rolling admissions?

@idkmanpls did you just get in or just check for the first time

@idkmanpls Congrats! Did you get the update just now or did you only find out when you opened the portal just now?

@idkmanpls Also, did you get the whole “you cannot sign up for housing until you accept your admissions” message on your housing portal?

@StanfordTree3 around 2:00. Tisch drama

He just got an email notification. He hasn’t been checking the portal, so can’t tell you about any of the indicators.

super late but i got in! CAS for IR, which was my top choice. fyi, i had all the housing portal stuff, didn’t have the Zoom stuff though!

Just got off the waitlist for Psychology with a 4.02 W GPA and a 1430 SAT, no aid. I’m going to decline the offer. I wish everyone else good luck wherever they go!!

Anyone for gallatin yet?