NYU Waitlist 2024

did anyone get decent aid?

So… No one from Tandon accepted? I only saw one…

did you guys get an offer for the fall or spring semester?

nor for gallatin- I only saw one.

@sunsetpeaches Wow congrats! That was my top choice as well! Was aid good?

Hi guys! Congrats to everybody who got in today!!! Has anyone heard from meyers?

@aaaghosh Yes, its rolling admissions, from today until June, as you see that many who got accepted will not attend (its too expensive without decent fin aid) good luck

Are there even going to have a second wave…

i really hope so

Yes, email notification and he applied regular decision.
SAT = 1,510
Math 2 = 750, Physics = 660
Weighted GPA = 4.1
Decent extracurricular, but his passion is in music (drums and guitar). He’s in three different jazz/rock bands, and wrote his essay on how he developed his appreciation of jazz.

@asdfgh3 second wave may come after 3 days, once first wave students decline the offer (they have 3 days to do so)

If you didn’t hear anything today, is it fair to say your chances of getting in are slim?

@mitchscheer123 are you going to go to Stern?

the letter was sent to me at 230 i just wasnt on my phone

i have no idea. i didnt look into it that far

@AgelessAmbience @entoacout they emailed me one hour ago but i wasnt on my phone then. idk about the housing portal sutff bc i didnt look into it that much. i dont think it means anything

for anyone that I would help:

• accepted to Steinhardt for childhood education for the fall
  • got the continued interest form + email last Thursday
  • I had the fall 2020 message on my housing portal, but it just appeared today
  • member-student on zoom
  • I didn’t see the Albert accept/decline message but it could have disappeared before I saw it
  • my checklist disappeared about 45 mins before my portal updated
  • there was an update to my portal before any email update
  • basically no financial aid

congrats to all you got in and good luck to those still waiting!! I hope you all hear positive things back.

@allstar365 Hey I am also a meyers watilist! Havent seen anything about meyers so no idea if they are accepting people or not

if your checklist is still on the portal is it possible that they still havent evaluated you yet?

I am wondering as well…