NYU Waitlist 2024

@grilledcheesesandwhich123 5.5k for the whole year

@Whitandmaya google nyu zoom and then login with ur net id and all that. click on account profile and it says it next to “Your Role”

So did anyone even get taken off the waitlist for Rory Meyers. Because I haven’t seen anyone taken off for Rory Meyers… Or perhaps they’re doing it later in the week, someone should call Fortuna Smith.

i didn’t get an email, but an acceptance letter was posted to the status update in my portal. Should I be concerned?

@standfordTree3 - Bio molecular and chemical engineering

@purplesparkles2 Thank you so so so much! I also have member-student

@tsunami241287 From what I read, they often update the portal before sending the email. So you’re fine and congrats for being accepted off the waitlist!!

@LeviAru yeah I am wondering maybe they haven’t reviewed people for Rory meyers yet because not many people are mentioning it. I applied to meyers and am still on the waitlist

ok i just called them and they said if i viewed the decision on my portal before the email was sent (around 2pm?) then i would not get an email but that’s okay and all is fine

I think we’re gonna be evaluated later since we’re so small + we all still have our checklist

@allstar365 @LeviAru Yeah that’s true, really really hope so. And you’re right they definitely would have told us if they were full by now, so it sounds like they are just still reviewing

Hi! I was just accepted off the waitlist for the Liberal Studies Program when I applied for biochemistry at CAS. (I also received no aid.) Not sure was this means. Can someone help me out!

I’m going call the admissions officers tomorrow morning to check about Rory Meyers. And hopefully they’ll give us some updates.

@PizzaLover909 You just received?

@spark777 I’m going to ask for updates about our major for nursing. Because I haven’t heard anything about it in Reddit or CC. It doesn’t hurt to ask questions.

Edit: whoops. Just saw your @ sign on the second comment.

do we think there is going to be any more announcements made today?

Does anyone else have an NYU email, but no acceptance?

@PizzaLover909 What time did you get email?

Did anyone hear back from Stern?