NYU Waitlist 2024

@LeoK1242 whats the albert hint

anyone get in for stern yet? my checklist is still there and my zoom role says member

Accepted - Stern (RD)

OOS Asian Fem, no financial aid
SAT - 1540, GPA 4.4/5
Good ECs, Good essay, no hooks

just in general, do we think that more waitlisted students will be accepted in the next couple days?

how do you check your zoom role!?

is there anyone who’s checklist disappeared with no updates?

from nyu twitter: “Update: waitlist activity has begun and first wave of decisions have gone out this afternoon. More decisions will be sent out at various times over the coming weeks. Please keep an eye on your email about your status.”

also, was anyone admitted today put into the spring semester, or was it all just fall?

Anyone hear back from Tisch?

tisch drama came out thats all i know

Does anyone know how long we have to accept the offer?

3 days

I’ve emailed them and they said there will be another wave soon.

@pianolover78 RD

@asdfgh3 when did you send the email in?

Sorry I just looked. I received my email at 2:06 PM EST (on May 6). Sorry for the confusion.

@delvir @spark777
Sorry I just looked. I received my email at 2:06 PM EST (on May 6). Sorry for the confusion.

Have all first wave decisions gone out? Even Tandon? Because only 1 person heard back from Tandon here… so is it possible by the end of the week more first wave decisions will come

Remember we on here don’t resemble all the people on the waitlist. There could be more Tandon acceptances outside of the forums

last year people were getting off the waitlst for a few weeks after the first wave so fingers majorly crossed