NYU Waitlist 2024

do people from subsequent waves really have to wait from the first to decline their offers? or is it just that they havent reviewed all the applications yet

@calilivin2020 Me and my friend both applied ED2 and submitted the waitlist form the day decisions were released. I think he got notified on 1/5 that he got admitted to Spring term while I received the continued interest form email. Sad.

HI. I applied to STERN and I got waitlisted. Did any of you people who applied to stern get off the waitlist yet?

@bloodorangejuice Not yet :frowning:

When I clicked nyu albert what came out was “first year transfer and 2nd bach degree applicants: please navigate to the applicant status page to see your status. If you have been offered admission, you will click on the button above to go through the accept/decline process.”

Where does it say for those of you admitted about the hints? Please help :slight_smile:

sorry for the late reply. Im ED1 and didn’t hear back :frowning:

that’s the message it displays for everyone when going to the application status page. Apparently for like a 5 min window yesterday when you clicked on “view application status” in albert a message popped up saying something about accepting or declining the offer of admission. it was obviously a mistake and they patched it pretty quickly but the people that saw it got in I believe.

does having the “unofficial transcript” option in albert mean anything?

did anyone that got in not have the fall housing option?

There was someone earlier that said they got in with only the summer option. Confirms the housing thing is meaningless. It’s the Albert acceptance letter and checklist to look out for.

the signs to look for are your checklist disappearing and in albert

Before check list was deleted for those accepted. Where all things checked? All says received on mine but only a few have a green check beside it.

@Ctnels I think youre good. thats what mine looks like too. If it says received they have it.

yeah the symbol doesn’t matter as long as it says received

@sinvovercosv1482 no idea! It’s either nyu or mcgill

Oh I just wanted to clarify that my acceptance after waitlist offer was for TISCH. So TISCH should be releasing decisions too!

What program in Tisch?

Can anyone tell me the hints you got and how to access alberta and housing?

Has anyone gotten off the waitlist from CAS?
if so what were your stats

@CindyLeuWho what major at tisch