NYU Waitlist 2024

what country are you from?

what country ru from?

to anyone still waiting for stern, I emailed a few days ago asking if they were still accepting students off of the waitlist for stern. this was the response as of 1:26 central time:

Thank you for your interest in New York University.

Good Afternoon,

I am not sure if Stern is still accepting students.

There will be another wave of students coming off the waitlist, very soon!

Wishing you all the best!

Stay Safe!

That is not good news lol

@lilykaltinick . Yes I’m on the waitlist of CAS; international student

hey guys! i got off the waitlist yesterday for CAS but i got literally no aid, i tried to appeal it but to no avail. i’m planning on giving up my spot, i hope that’ll at least help someone who’s still waiting!!

@musicalpolitics thank you!

but still congrats on getting in!!

In their Twitter it says various decisions will be sent out over the weeks. Also sometimes it takes longer for them to select students and also the financial aid department has to handle stuff and set up things for the applicant.

I have a feeling they will release something tomorrow . Also monitor ur portals because some students did report not getting an email right away.

Good luck !!!

@hahaheheh I’m from Canada, what about you?

Is it binding to accept my position off the waitlist if I am still waiting to here back from another waitlist?

@Darkmerlot Film production, Tisch, in New York. :slight_smile: I wasn’t checking my portal before, I just got an email about an update to my portal and I got the acceptance letter! So I don’t know if there are any differences in housing or the portal itself for hints. Sorry!

I feel that more students will be admitted to stern

If they gave a deadline to give a response to your acceptance, you need to respond by that date. So yes.

You have 78 hours from receiving the acceptance after wait list to make a decision. If you accept it and then decide to do another wait list option, you’ll loose the deposit just like any school you deposit for May 1st. @idkmanpls

@hellowaitlist why do you think more students will be accepted to stern?

Congratulations!!! I applied for photography and imaging, fingers crossed, but I know they admit a lot less people. Best of luck to your future!

Maybe this is a stretch but is it possible some people haven’t heard back because the financial aid office is still putting together their package? I’m only wondering this because most of the acceptances i’ve heard about havent included a very good aid package.

@shannon9850 i was hoping for that too but i think the financial aid office has put together packages back in the rd round.

@cyl267 what do you mean? That could still be a valid reason right? What do you mean by them already putting packages together?