NYU Waitlist 2024

it could come out now too right? didnt somone get off at 10 pm est once? its almost 9 est rn

@ladybirdsuperfan So there’s no “Financial Aid year 2020-2021” anywhere for you?

holy crap. I’m trying not to get my hopes up but I’m too excited

@UCLAParent123 I don’t have it either:( What school did you apply to? I’m so anxious right now oh my gawd.

it says no financial aid offer for me. rip.

check nyu admissions twitter

@UCLAParent123 Nope.

@AgelessAmbience CAS. Im so excieted omg @cal1wahhhhh I THINK WE GOT IN AND IM TRYING NOT TO GET MY HOPES UP AHAHAHHA. this was my dream school and i did ED1 so I think they r releasing another wave tmr

AHHHH tmrw can’t come quick enough

@UCLAParent123 good luck!! @cal1wahhhhh did you apply for CAS too?

If it says CSS and FASFA 2020-2021 received on the home page of Albert does that mean anything?

Does anybody who applied for Tisch have it?

yup :^)

So it’s probably a CAS wave tomorrow!!! AHAHHAH idk how im gonna sleep!

@pianolover78 i dont think so because everyone submits fafsa and css if they applied for finaid

I applied tisch and no update but I didn’t submit fafsa or css. Wb anyone else from tisch

Mine says “Financial Aid Summary 2019-2020” and “Financial Aid Summary 2020-2021” Now. Just updated in the past few minutes

@pianolover78 — If you go to Albert > Financial Aid > Financial Aid Links, what does it say?

It just says my full name and the date. Are you sure that if nothing is there, it means we won’t get admitted tomorrow?

@pianolover78 No, definitely not certain of anything. There have been enough weird glitches and delays that anything’s possible. I’m not counting us out yet!