NYU Waitlist 2024

oh I have the financial aid year 2020-2021 too

@cn2002 did you apply to CAS

does it include scholarship too cause I got like no aid lol

@pianolover78 — Is there a button there that says “Financial Aid Summary” underneath your name and date? That’s what I’ve got.

Congratulations for getting off the waitlist. Waitlisted for CAS ,still waiting…

yea its CAS

@ladybirdsuperfan yep. That’s what mine says too. Hopefully we still have a chance!!

@cn2002 I think it’s good news for us! Especially since this change doesn’t seem universal, and how everyone who was accepted last wave also has it. Everyone who has it is CAS, so i wouldn’t worry if u applied somewhere else and dont have it

when u applied to cas and dont have it … rip

I applied to Gallatin and I don’t have it so

@UCLAParent123 — Did anyone from CAS get accepted yesterday? Like would this be a second wave for the CAS applicants?

No financial aid statement update - Stern

Im waitlisted at stern and just have fin aid summary. Hopefully tomorrow is a CAS wave, and I still have a shot.

did any international or stern student get any update to fin aid?

@ladybirdsuperfan This would be the second CAS wave cuz a lot of CAS people got off yesterday.

My son did

Tandon applicant here. I also got the Financial Aid 2020-2021 link, but this is the first time I’ve checked it. If this does mean admission, it would be such a relief, but take it with a grain of salt.

@UCLAParent123 congrats on the hints lol! did ur checklist disappear yet?

I am waitlisted for CAS and I didn’t get an update in my financial aid. Im starting to lose hope :frowning:

When I click accept or decline awards …it shows me two rows for 2020 and 2021 and says award access not available…Anyone else? @UCLAParent123 do you see this?