NYU Waitlist 2024

i have this as well

@Ahonaa031 SAME!!!

The wave is tomorrow guys for sure.

I get “award access unavailable” too.

@UCLAParent123 can we be so sure? I’d love to be optimistic, but with all the confusion, who knows?

@Ahonaa031 I have “award access unavailable” but I can only see 2021. hmmmm

i have it and im steinhardt, but i cant remember if i saw this on my portal before or not

@ourhopeworld I checked this morning and it wasn’t there.

Any Stern ppl have the finaid change?

stern - dont have fin aid change

hmmmmmm my aid year thing only has a 2021 row too, but my friend who got into NYU but declined the offer only had 2021 row too

I am an original Steinhardt applicant with alternate choices in both steinhardt and tandon on the pre health track

Anybody with the financial aid update also allowed to put down a deposit for Fall 2020 Housing?

I have an update to my Zoom account. Yesterday it said member, but today it says Member-Student. Does this mean anything?

do you guys think since there were spring admits for sps last week and there werent SPS admits yesterday, they filled up already?

for me it just shows one row for 2021, is it possible that they accepted me for the spring semester?

Will you guys go even if you aren’t offered anything? With people pulling out to take gap years because of corona the school may need the income of full tuition students.

@CindyLeuWho yeah it’s pretty much NYU or bust for me

I’d pay (almost) anything to go to Stern as it’s worth it in the end.

Will go if got off the waitlist!