NYU Waitlist 2024

@UCLAparent123 Do you have both 2019- 2020 and 2020 and 2021?

Guys. My zoom membership just changed from “member” to “member-student” and also my housing changed 2 days ago from just “summer 2020” to “summer 2020 and Academic year 2020-21” I know my financial aid didn’t update but the zoom just updated so I’m wondering if that means anything

@lilykaltinick what school?

If we didnt apply for financial aid will we still have an update of 2020-2021? The one everyone is having right now

I think mine says 2019-2020 because last year I accidentally sent a FAFSA to NYU LOL

My zoom says member-student

@stellarpasta CAS. but everyone on here is saying their financial aid thing for 2020-2021 is updated, but mines not. I am just hoping it means something good bc my zoom thing literally just updated tonight

@alexchar25 I didn’t apply for aid either. Maybe we wouldn’t have the updated status because of that?

I’m Stern and I have literally none of these signs except I can deposit for Fall 2020 housing :frowning:

Mine just said financial aid to do (0), financial aid holds (0), is it because I didnt apply for financial aid?

@alexchar25 yes.

@UCLAParent123 I had that exact same thing for aid yesterday and I didn’t get off the waitlist for CAS. Let’s not get everyone’s hope up. It’s stressful. Everything will work out in the end. I honestly believe you end up where you’re supposed to. Everyone here will do great things regardless if you get accepted into NYU. Peace and love!

I don’t even have the housing thing :disappointed: :

@pianolover78 I applied to Gallatin as well. Do you know how many came off the waitlist yesterday for Gallatin? I am so stressed.

Mine just changed from member to member-student but housing portal is still summer 2020

@lilykaltinick which school did you apply to?

I can’t log in to the Housing portal at all, it always fails. Does anyone else get this or is it just me?

For those with financial aid changes, r u ED1? This may be like an ED admit wave

RD here

im an ed1, what school did you apply for?