NYU Waitlist 2024

yep i do the same and it works perfectly fine

did anything change for you guys who can access albert right now?

also @ladybirdsuperfan I appreciate your username!! i also love lady bird. she ended up in nyu right?

Not working guys!

https://sis.portal.nyu.edu/psp/ihprod/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/?cmd=start

This is the url that pops up before showing the error message. Can someone tell if it’s supposed to be correct?

I just checked Albert and it is saying that I got in for spring 2021 in the global liberal studies program. Does this mean we really did get in or could it be a glitch? Also, my housing has stayed the same and shows no option of fall only summer

i can see thee admitted student’s portal when i click on applicant status button on albert

ZOOm portal seems to be working fine. It shows me as member, super low hopes now

I think Albert might work better on a computer. I tried logging on through my phone and iPad several times, but only my computer worked.

Hey guys, I just noticed that my housing portal changed, it now says:
"Welcome to NYU! Our records indicate you are being admitted to the Spring 2021 term. Please check back here on October 15, 2020 to complete the Spring 2021 housing application. "
anyone else receive it? or just a glitch?

I have this as well! I think we r in!

whoever is getting the messages, where are you guys from?

omg hopefully!!!

Im so confused why my portals haven’t changed did they update spring transfers first? bc I have the COA for both semesters janfjckanfsjdadasd zoom changed to member student too for a few days

im stresseeddd

outskirts of NYC

has anyone called to see if they’re releasing a second cas wave today?

is today’s wave only on spring admits?

Where can I see my housing portal?

I just called and they said they are releasing some waitlist decisions today!

NY and NYUAD waitlist here. And I have Abu Dhabi as an option in the housing portal. Hopefully this is a good sign!