NYU Waitlist 2024

@BdCollege do you have NYUAD on your housing portal?

So, I’m trying not to stress. Hopefully after they get some of the other Tisch decisions from the first wave back, they’ll be able to include Tisch in the third wave.

I just have option for NYU New York. RIP, I guess…

@ladybirdsuperfan - I’m Tisch and I think I have a few hints. I’m getting an error message for Albert and my Zoom changed from Member to Member-Student.

I am confused why it’s error when we try logging in to Albert

@Jcberg13 — Those aren’t the “hints” I’m referring to, unfortunately. I have those as well, and I have since before the last wave. I meant the ones where they have the admitted students portal and can view their financial aid and cost of attendance.

@nyuadprospective No.

Does anybody know if Stern has any open spots and/or if they’re doing a decision wave soon?

@cn2002 ahh that sounds promising, congrats if you did omg!!

@Jcberg13 — Not to rain on your parade, though! They might mean something.

@ladybirdsuperfan Let’s hope for a Tisch wave soon!

stern waitlist and my zoom changed this morning from member t member-student. I don’t have any of the actual hints tho :disappointed:

Do you get notified if your school has very few or no more open spots by email or something on your portal?

That makes sense!! Thank you :slight_smile:

How do you get onto housing portal

Guys the albert thing like last time is only available shortly on the day off decisions and disappears. The checklist also only disappears about 45 minutes before the decision so dont worry.

@nyuadprospective What about your housing portal?

Does it show Abu Dhabi as an option?

can anyone log in on albert now?? i just tried and it said error and wouldn’t let me log in

only new york so far! I think those who have NYUNY as a first option have stuff on their portals updated much earlier.

@tokugawa I did just now. I had to go through NYU home though.