NYU Waitlist 2024

@nyuadprospective What about your housing portal?

Does it show Abu Dhabi as an option?

I hope so. I only mentioned my interest in Abu Dhabi in my waitlist form and really want to go there. Hope it works for the best and we get a decision soon

someone on reddit said they just got off the waitlist today

What Reddit forum are you guys checking?

A2C

does anybody know what time they usually let people know?

if your albert won’t let you, just copy the link onto an incognito tab, that’s what I have to do every time to log in, since it thinks i have already.

Hii guyss where do you see the admitted hints?

@nyuadprospective nope, sadly not :frowning: I’ve had fin aid 2020-2021 and COA since March, but nothing happened. I have summer 2020 for housing and member-student for zoom. What about you?

do you have the admitted student’s button when you click on applicant status on Albert?

No I don’t. It says "First-Year, Transfer, and 2nd Bachelor’s Degree applicants: please navigate to the Application Status Page to see your status. If you have been offered admission, you will click on the button above to go through the accept/decline process.

If you are an internal transfer applicant you will receive an email when this page is updated with information." which means nothing ?

When are decisions coming out? My checklist is still there im getting worried

isn’t it usually 2PM EST?

wasn’t it around 2-3 last time?

Those of you waiting for Gallatin, I just called and the still have availability. So Keep hope alive.

Can someone please call and ask if Stern still has slots available?

@SaltyMaple what school did you apply to? CAS , Tish or Gallatin?

on albert it says that I was admitted to GLS, but I’m very worried because I can’t see any financial aid awards and the COA is super high (i am an international student and could only submit the CSS profile as per the requirements).
can anyone else also not see any financial aid awards?

@Ctnels I applied as undeclared to abu dhabi.

anyone’s checklist disappear?

nope still there