NYU Waitlist 2024

The housing portal never gives hints. There was no correlation during RD so why would there be a correlation now?

Could waitlists come out this Friday?

omggg lets hope. Guys maybe only a week left!

;-; hopefully nyu waitlists pull through

late to the party but was waitlisted by nyu stern ed2

Last year the first wave of waitlists came back the first Tuesday of the month, which was the 7th I believe? It may be earlier this year idk

What are y’all waitlisted for? I’m waitlisted for CAS Econ.

I am waitlisted for Gallatin. I applied ed 2. Anyone else?

I did ED1. But I think we might be in luck. I called and they said they “would definitely take into consideration who applied ED” They might prioritize picking people who ED’d off the waitlist first before RD.

That great to hear. I am hoping all good things happen. When do you think we will hear?

Waitlisted CAS, unfortunately RD. Guess I’ll have to wait longer then.

Same dude, same. CAS Econ ED2

so if you didn’t ED to NYU is it fair to say that your odds of getting in are fairly slim?

Im an ED1 are we given priority over ED2 to be taken off of the waitlist? Also if you’re not taken off in the first 2 weeks as an ED, is it safe to assume you’re probably not getting in?

I believe the definitive answer of not getting in is receiving their notice that they have finished their decisions, which comes at the latest on August 1st

I think it’s fair if ED has priority over RD tbh. And I don’t know if they will differentiate between ED1 and ED2.

That’s not true going through last year’s feed in the first wave both ED and RD students were taken off. also since their waitlist isnt ranked but its a second review I think the strength of applications matter more.

Thats because there are just simply fewer much ED waitlists than RD. Not many people are directly waitlisted from ED.

I assume none of you are in the admissions committee so don’t think you know what’s happening. The FAQ says the waitlist is not ranked. Never said anything about “who gets priority”

Does anyone know if an email will be sent out today about continued interest? Last year’s forum had that happen the Thursday before the first wave of admissions (today).