NYU Waitlist 2024

Can someone also ask about the release of NYUAD waitlist results? I’m an international so I don’t have the means to call :frowning:

I got into steinhardt!!!

@mychel1516 THANK GAWD. also thanks for calling:)

Maybe! All they said was all schools are still not filled up!

can someone ask about silver if that’s okay! i haven’t really heard much about it in any thread.

does anyone know if tisch was announced today

They did say they only release a few waitlist spots at a time

those who got in can you list what hints

@iluvmyu @caliwahhhhh @UCLAParent123 Can you only see acceptance in your portal or did you get email too. My daughters picking up cap and gown and forgot to give me her portal sign in.

I called and admissions said we can prob expect waitlist decisions every day or every other day (most likely every other day bc every day seems a bit absurd).

Did you ask about stern? I’m losing hope by the hour.

@eliss27 probably take credits at a CC or something academic but who knows with covid and everything bc fall might be online anyways

@stanfordtree3 i don’t think so! no one on this thread that is waiting for tisch had most of the hints so it’s probably just not a part of the wave today! So good but also bad because of more waiting haha

no email yet!

no one CAS?

I just got in for applied psych, steinhardt as a spring admit!!

congrats to you guys too!!

@AgelessAmbience if they’re releasing decisions every other day do you think they would come out this Sunday even though it’s not a work day?

no one from gallatin either

Does NYU ever send decisions on the weekends?

I doubt it, but you never know!