NYU Waitlist 2024

@shawnatcarter444 no man I was dumb and didn’t ask. But earlier someone asked and they said none of the schools are filled up. So I guess that includes Stern hopefully??

@entoacout that would be nice. Maybe since everyone is working from home…I guess there may be a wave on Sunday? I rly hope there’s a wave tomorrow!!

Has anyone gotten in today officially?

can someone call and ask about rory meyers and when decisions will come out for them. PLEASE I WILL owe my life to you

The previous wave (Wed.) has 72 hours to commit. So more likely there will be some movement next week.

How was the financial aid for those admitted today?

I was following the forum and just created an account. I got accepted to Tandon as an international student with 22k financial aid

I got into GLS (though waitlisted for CAS and NYU Abu Dhabi)! - Regular decision, submitted waitlist form on the decision day, International Applicant

Zoom : Member-student (a week before the first wave)
Housing: Changed to Fall and has (Congratulations bla bla bla) few hours before decision came out.
FInancial Aid: Able to see the summary of COA yesterday
Checklist: Gone about an hour before decision

Hope this help! :slight_smile:

@john876 When did you hear from them? And will you be attending Tandon

Congrats to everyone who got in today!!! @john876 and @yourname143 were you both Spring Admits?

@yourname143 Congratulations and thank you for the detailed response.

Did they tell you about NYUAD in today’s results?

And do you have any idea when that is going to come?

@ilovesoccer123 I got the email notice at 1:09 pm for Spring admission and I will most likely attend

2:09* in America

I got into cas econ, 2021 spring. Had no indications of zoom, housing, etc. I guess those indications don’t mean anything. Good luck everyone!!!

someone got into liberal studies

MY daughter got into Steinhardt, Psych major. No aid , which was surprising. Why do NYU do a Spring admit and does that mean you go to school Spring through summer all 4 years?

no it just means instead of starting in the fall u start in the spring, probably will have to take summer classes to ensure you graduate on time.

@lhr2lax im pretty sure she just has to go spring & summer for the first year and then she can start in fall for 2021! congrats!

Did u get in

I don’t think Stern accepted more people today. Anyone hear anything from stern?