NYU Waitlist 2024

Waiting for stern/ international student… no indications in portal n no update yet

How many people here got in from Tandon? Starting to lose a little hope here…

My understanding is that you take a semester worth of credits the first summer in order to catch up. But I may be wrong. Congrats on getting in.

My daughter got in but no financial aid. Just little. Did anybody appeal? and what they said.

did anyone get in off the waitlist into rory meyers?? havent seen anything abt it on this thread so im getting kinda worried

@cl3245 I haven’t seen a single person on Reddit or here who got accepted for Rory Meyers. I emailed them last night asking if there were still seats open. No response yet. But someone on the thread earlier called and apparently all schools have seats still lets remain hopeful :slight_smile:

omg thanks for replying! we can still be hopeful! sending u all the luck! :slight_smile:

My daughter was accepted into Steinhardt today, with a merit scholarship. Education program. Spring 2021 admission - which is defined as an accelerated program with a summer session to graduate on time time in May 2024.

That’s amazing! Are you surprised she received a merit award after being on the waitlist?

my son just committed (he was admitted in general Liberal Studies core earlier today) and we were surprised to find out he gets over $17K in scholarship! He is now committed and we paid the deposit. He is sooo happy as this is his ultimate dream school and after a long wait, he finally has a spot. What a day!

I’m not sure yet. I’m not super into finance, more into the consulting area. I’m also from a really small town, so I’m not very used to the city and or adult life. I’m worried that I’m more likely to miss out on a college experience at NYU, but I know that it’s almost certainly better for my long term career. I’m very torn.

@Ntaniashvili from what I’m reading. seems like they don’t give much money at all.

Congratulations!!!

Congrats to everyone who has gotten in! Do you think they will be releasing more acceptances today?

Did any international get into steinhardt today?

GOT INTO TANDON at 2pm today!! Got good financial aid too! I was accepted as a spring admit. I got the continue interest form but didn’t have any of those portal hints. I’ve been following this page for a while just created an account to share this info. Hope all of you guys get in!!

Is it possible to appeal my fin aid decision?

Hi! Did anyone get accepted into Stern today?

I got in!!! I will be attending. Applied ED1 to CAS

@blaze3750 are you an international student