NYU Waitlist 2024

My Albret portal isn’t loading and it keeps saying error when I try to click on it. Weird.

@alexchar25 Yup, I got in today for applied psych at steinhardt! I’m an international applicant

Hey guys! Longtime lurker and new member to College Confidential here! I was waitlisted RD to CAS, and I got kinda confused reading previous posts; are the people who are getting in off the waitlist ED people? Has anybody gotten in RD to CAS so far, and if not when do you guys think that wave will happen, if there’s a way to guess. Congratulations to everyone who got in so far!!

@sinvovercosv1482 CONGratualtions on getting in! Were you RD?

Accepted off of the waitlist a couple days ago!!! RD CAS

do you mean you sent in the waitlist form on the day that nyu released decisions? or on may 1st?

Anyone from SPS get in yet??

@calilivin2020 I don’t think there there were any updates for SPS since the first of May, maybe you should call and ask, at least to know if they will still be accepting people, and specifically for our major. I would’ve called but I am an international applicant so can’t call oversea.

when would the next wave of waitlist acceptance be?

so everyone who got in this wave was for spring 2021???

I think so? That’s posted on here at least

congrats to her! Was this HEOP or CSTEP?

Just wanted to let you all know to check your albert log in for financial aid. My daughter was accepted today to Steinhardt RD waiting list and when we clicked aid on the acceptance letter she wasn’t offered any. I called the FA office and they said she had a scholarship which shows on the albert log in but had not got updated in acceptance letter and wouldn’t update on there until tomorrow, She got Steinhardt scholarship $28K. That was a nice surprise! Congratulations to all that were accepted today, I am sure there will be more to come. Good Luck!

That’s fantastic! Congratulations.

does anyone have licensed on their zoom?

I got in for fall this wave so no, it’s not just spring.

Did anyone get in for stern today?

I’m still waiting on stern

People who were admitted on the first wave (May 5th), were you offered any aid or scholarships? I checked my letter and I wasn’t offered anything and I think I checked Albert too but now I’m worried that I didn’t.

Hi! Did anyone send any additional emails of continued interest to NYU after being waitlisted and submitting the waitlist form?